• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What does everyone do for a living?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I always like to support people I know who have their own business, so I figured why not ask on here what everyone does. This way if anyone needs any type of service done, they can at least support a fellow reefer. Better than just trusting any stranger. Unfortunately, the field I'm in, i can't really do much. I'm a medical device sales rep, so unless you own a hospital, I can't do much for you hahahaha!!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Doesn't matter what I do because it won't help anyone here. If you're curious l am a risk officer for cyber security computer systems.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@MadReefer I’m a public accountant with my own firm. So your cyber security skills maybe needed in the near future. :)

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Good point @amado. I talk accounting all day. Come here to detox and talk reef !!!

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
Recently started my own aquarium service company.
I really want to get into aquaculture and breeding fish. Just my current situation does not allow too many tanks in the home, lol.

Also been learning some trade work as of late. Which to my surprise I've been enjoying. I like to build and create.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I owned my own landscape design/ construction company for close to 40 years-retired and now do some light gardening and consulting/ design. got into booking cruises on all cruise lines 15 years ago, have taken over 40 cruises on all the major lines and a bunch of the smaller lines, cruised much of the world- two cruises had less than 100 pax- I still book cruises, but since the pandemic my business has gone way down- and not many reefers are looking to be away from their tank for more than a couple of days- so probably no interest here :);)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I owned my own landscape design/ construction company for close to 40 years-retired and now do some light gardening and consulting/ design. got into booking cruises on all cruise lines 15 years ago, have taken over 40 cruises on all the major lines and a bunch of the smaller lines, cruised much of the world- two cruises had less than 100 pax- I still book cruises, but since the pandemic my business has gone way down- and not many reefers are looking to be away from their tank for more than a couple of days- so probably no interest here :);)
I will be gone for two and half weeks in Oct. Taking an Italy cruise and hoping tank doesn't crash while gone.