• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wheels for dogs?

Hello all, I was researching something to assist my 7 year old pug with getting around. He has a degenerative disk disease that has made it very difficult to walk etc. I was wondering if any of you guys/gals have used or known anyone to use such a gadget. It's sort of like a wheelchair for dogs.
Thanks'
Tom
www.eddiewheels.com/ (dont know if I did this link thing correct)

Had a friend who's gf/wife/now xwife's dog (wow) was hit by a car and paralyzed. Back legs didn't work. Had one of those wheel chairs you're talking about.

There's a german shepard near my Dad's house that uses one. They take him for pretty long walks in it everyday and he seems to get around just fine. Good luck and I hope it helps your little guy out.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Saw a dog with one of them in Cape may once. I stopped for traffic and caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I Couldn't believe what I saw so I turned around and watched the dog for a few minutes in amazement. The dog was having a blast!