• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Where to buy Acrylic

Not happy with the internet acrylic suppliers? I'm not sure there are any retail sites in northern NJ that will cut acrylic to size. The one site I've used in Northern NJ now has a minimum charge, and I won't reference them. If I needed cut-to-measure acrylic pieces, I'd take the PATH into the WTC in NYC and head north to Canal Street...

Worth a try for next time. I'm sure if the price is better it'll be worth the trip. I'm gonna see how this first frag tank comes out. I have every piece except the black overflow sheet. Once that comes in I'll get started. In the meantime i'm putting together a stand for this 36" frag tank and a 24" glass tank that's in Aquatic Obsessions.

sure mike, n/p i'm probably gunna drop off some fish for him to try and sell for me anyway but might not be for a week, unles you just call there i'm sure he could give you the info over the phone.

I'll give them a call monday. thanks again.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah.. i'm not "back" 100%.. not yet anyway.

What i'm doing is building a small frag tank so i can start getting back some of the corals i miss. This way when I get my dream tank in a year or two i'll have something to start it off with. I probably won't have the frag tank up until after the new year. Then, depending on where i find a house, i'm planning on building a monster tank.. something like a 700 gallon display. haha. THEN i'll consider myself "back"

As crazy as ever! Glad to see you involved again.

Bob