• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

White growth of clown gill plate

I've had this clown for almost 4 years now and today I noticed some white stuff on her left gill plate. There is a larger one towards the top and small ones running aroung the plate. Other gill looks ok from what I can see. She is swimming around, breathing as normal, and still a bottomless pit for food. Only new addition lately was that anemone in the bottom/left of picture about a month ago. Parameters in this tank read the same as nearly a year ago when it finished cycling.

Should I just see what happens before doing anything? Should I try some antifungal soaked food? I was also thinking of a fresh water dip to see if they fall off. I don't really have a good way to quarantine her either.

16G Bowfront
Weekly 2-3 gallon water change
1 other clown
1 yellow watchman

*Salifert kits for all
Kh 9
Calc 420
Mg 1350
NH4 0
NH2 0
NH3 <2
PO4 0

Attachments

• received_945437642577426.jpeg
    received_945437642577426.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 11
These growths grew more, a couple growing to a few millimeter strands, over the next few days but then disappeared. Fish never lost appetite or aggressiveness so I never treated with anything.

The Lympho seems like a plausible explanation in the end.