• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who’d be interested

Will you attend unofficially meet @ Paulies

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Maybe, depends on date and time.

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way that we can change the poll options a little? Right now it asks whether people will attend. For me (and I imagine for some other people), the answer would be "depends on when..." I'm interested (which isn't one of the options), but actual attendance would be work and family permitting depending on the date and time.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Any way that we can change the poll options a little? Right now it asks whether people will attend. For me (and I imagine for some other people), the answer would be "depends on when..." I'm interested (which isn't one of the options), but actual attendance would be work and family permitting depending on the date and time.

added it as an option.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I did 40 miles in 35 minutes when my wife popped, word of advice ,,, don’t watch stay by wife’s head and don’t peek behind the sheet. Looks like somebody threw a hand garnade in your play house,, once you see it you can’t unsee it
hahahahahaha!!!!!! oh mannnnnnn...now you got me thinking hahahaha. nooooooo!!!!

added it as an option.
I’m gonna come up with a solid date n time I was just seeing if enough peeps would be interested in getting together (UNOFFICIALLY).. now that I see enough interest I’ll post 2 different dates and let the peeps decide ( the one with most votes wins) I like to let the people have a voice

Paul B

NJRC Member
I really wish you were like 100 miles closer. The last time I went there, I had a lot of fun and the linguine and clams were excellent but it was so far that I had to change my socks and shave half way there :oops:

I also still have Christie Brinkley here watching the fish with me. :tongue:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I really wish you were like 100 miles closer. The last time I went there, I had a lot of fun and the linguine and clams were excellent but it was so far that I had to change my socks and shave half way there :oops:

I also still have Christie Brinkley here watching the fish with me. :tongue:
You change everything but your underwear

I’ve thrown out a date/ dates and time frame and noticed that it 8% waiting for a date to make up mind,, well it’s posted with a poll so please check it out and let me know what you think

Mods please close this thread and remove it would like to only have one thread for this to better keep track of the number of peeps who are interested in coming to my (Unofficial) meet/ party

Status
Not open for further replies.