• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who can attend meetings?

That’s cool but I wouldn’t have a “ gathering “ at my place because I basically just plugged my system in, nothing to see except brown rocks n seahorses. When I do host a “ gathering “ there will be plenty of Oregano
I hear ya. A meeting at my place would be to see how many odd ways you can cob tanks together using Home Depot as your reef store hahaha. And would definitely want it to mature a little. Like let’s see how things look when it’s a year old. Of course individuals are welcome all the time. I just wouldn’t want the club to waste a rare meeting date when there are sooooo many fantastic tanks and systems in the club . I have been in awww at every “meeting”. (I call them social events). They really aren’t meetings. We need to change the name.

Ah yes....nj reefers monthly dives!
And sponge, your systems are awesome-plenty to show/offer/teach. I, on the other hand, could show off how well I brown rock and encrust glass lol. Just kidding....getting better alll the time! That’s why I stalk this board for info and love hitting the meetings to talk the hobby. Looking forward to the next one I can make

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Ah yes....nj reefers monthly dives!
And sponge, your systems are awesome-plenty to show/offer/teach. I, on the other hand, could show off how well I brown rock and encrust glass lol. Just kidding....getting better alll the time! That’s why I stalk this board for info and love hitting the meetings to talk the hobby. Looking forward to the next one I can make

You have the brown covered while I have the green.