• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who would buy this????

I would/DID. :) I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. I figure I can probably find a use for most of it somewhere or sometime so why not? Granted I wouldn't buy this from anyone but the guy selling this stuff has a good reputation and always seems to give good deals on frags and stuff so I don't see it as being a rip off.

Kind of like opening a Christmas present since you have no idea what's in the box.

Carlo

Carlo said:
I would/DID. :) I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. I figure I can probably find a use for most of it somewhere or sometime so why not? Granted I wouldn't buy this from anyone but the guy selling this stuff has a good reputation and always seems to give good deals on frags and stuff so I don't see it as being a rip off.

Kind of like opening a Christmas present since you have no idea what's in the box.

Carlo

Oh, Carlo, were you among all those people on RC who bought the Box-O-Crap and ended up with old back issues of Maxim as well as Kent Botanics products and cichlid foods?

No, the only reason I did this purchase is because of past dealings with this person. Everything has always been as good or better then it sounded. Based on that I feel comfortable thinking it will contain the type of stuff he said it would contain.

I would not have purchased from somebody else that I've never dealt with before. Does that make sense?

Carlo

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'd probably do that. I can always use miscellaneous reef carp! LOL. Maybe not if he was charging 50$ for the box, but I waste $20 on less all the time, I'm sure!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
I'd probably do that. I can always use miscellaneous reef carp! LOL. Maybe not if he was charging 50$ for the box, but I waste $20 on less all the time, I'm sure!
I didn't think CARP'S frequented the reefs ;D