• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who's a Llama-Bob is

Hello everyone, I wanted to take this moment to thank everyone. Especially Merv, Rich, Phyl for helping me recongize my inner Llama. I know as time passed I will embrace my Llama abilities and go on to do the things that Llama's do. :D

I also wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be informing my family this weekend about my Llamaism. Please develop a phone chain as I and they will need support in dealing with this latest break through.

PS
Thanks Rich, I noticed you added "Bob's a Llama". It's these special touches that lets me know I am part of the family. 8)

Rich I would also like to apoligize for the dust storms in your tank (Curse of the Llama). It was a knee jerk reaction, I will calm the storms.

Your friend,

Llama

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So my question to you is... Is your momma a Llama?

Congratulations on getting to know your inner spirit. That's very important. One other question... Do Llamas eat fish?

Yes, mama is a Llama. However I think a ways back she has some alpaca in her from her mothers, fathers side.

We don't eat fish we prefer greens and fruits. The fish does play an intregral role in our society though. It is the cymbal of our savior!! Besides w/o thumbs there kind of hard to get a hold of.

Llama

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You know..i am looking at this post thinking..That could have been taken the wrong way! :eek:

uhh...Lets just pretend I Never typed that. :-X