• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wife and I took a ride to Seaside today

To Check out the ocean walking on the beach we saw a huge something up ahead ended up being a dead turtle poor thing we felt so bad and it was marked
poorturtle.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, that's a sad picture...and some of the comments here are even worse.

Brian said:
Wow, that's a sad picture...and some of the comments here are even worse.

Hopefully, it wasn't mine. If so, apologies. I was thinking along the lines that (hopefully) it was marked as confirmed dead and ready for researchers to pick up.

I talked to a beach patrol guy he said the turtle was there since last night and it had that marking on it he said it was prolly a tagged turtle

il give ya a tissue..sorry. ya know, animals die, as do people. lighten up. sorry for the "offensive" comment. i said it was sad...just tryin to make a little light of the crappy situation..i dont think the turtle took offense

there was an article in press around june sometime. a big ol' one washed up under seaside pier. if im not mistaken they said it was about 4 feet long!

N

njstillwell

probably a bennie over the weekend riding along with his head band and hair cut faded and ran it over poor guy...when i was on deployment in the arabian gulf there was a huge turtle riding the bow wave of the ship and it was huge looking down from the flight deck of an air craft carrier. Must say watching them swim is very very cool

Seaside huh?...and ya didnt even stop by to say hi and let us meet yr other half...*speechless icon* sorry you had to see the turtle that way. :p