• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Won big at hidden reef blow out/raffle

The fish gods must be looking out for me this past weekend.
I spent $50 on tix (originally $40 but then I saw the groups of clowns for raffle, including lighting, phantom and a few other really nice ones). Anyway didn't win any clowns, but I did win 3 tanks, JBJ SK-45 mini skimmer, and seachem supplements/additive pack. The tanks were 2 JBJ Cubey's (one black, one white). Pretty cool all in one nano tanks. And the other was the Innovative marine fusion 30L with matching stand.

Now I know what your thinking........my wife was more excited than me. Lol she was not. Now I can set up my clown/ nem tank(s)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 93
Congrats! I almost bought a few things there. At the Cash and carry outside I got 2 Clam mounts and holders... I plan to try my hand at some more crocea clams and I want something that's going to protect them while they grow and get healthy.

I Almost bought a Dual Hydra 26 AI Sol Setup + Wireless controller for 400 bucks cash!... I went inside and pondered the purchase while trying to find values of them online to make sure I was getting a good deal. I had talked them down from 600 for the set... While inside I ended up picking up a Chevron Tang @ 150 - 20-25% (I forget) and also a Freakin GYRE... Chris totaly sold me on it. It was a good thing I did. Returning home to finsh the setup of my 60Gal Tank made me realize that the TUnze Nano's I was using ws not going to cut it in terms of flow!... The 2 Tunze 6095's that are being replace with the GYRE will make their way into my Cube.

Thanks guys. I talked to chris from coral vue for a bit. He said they have some nice stuff coming out soon including automatic fish feeder that you can program distance on how far it will project food (not just dump it in). And also an HD tank mounted web cam that can pan from one side to the other.

Looking forward to that

Mike I have a full 75 gallon reef ready in my attic. Pm if interested has wet dry filter also.

And yes I did forget to mention he said they are wirjpking on getting the gyre mor eases friendly. I though about getting one but wanted to wait till second generations are out and more controllable with the apex.