• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Worried about naso tang!

I had put up a post before about my naso tang and his possible parasites. He eat's really well but is still very skinny. i'm more worried about him now because his swimming has become less active. Instead of swimming around actively he sort of sits there and floats around. Occasionaly he will zip around if he is chasing my idol away or when i put food in the tank but most of the time he is very come and not active. what should i do?

From my research I have found nothing to be a full proof meathod. There are a few things you can try but it's at your own risk. Do some of your own research on it before you think to attempt anything. Fresh water dips, I understand are a way of killing the parasite. If you tang will eat than I believe ocean gallery has a pellet food that is medicated and will help treat it as well. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you. It is a tough and touchy subject. I lost one of my Picasso clowns to what I believe was internal parasites as well.