• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 30 to 40 gal tank with cabinet stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five-Tiao_people

NJRC Member
Hi, guys,

Want to upgrade my current system and have all equipment nice and neat in the cabinet. $$ Budget < $300 $$.
I am in New Brunswick and if everything looks good don't mind travel a bit to pick up.

I have a 40 gallon currently not is use. Never had water in it. 732-259-9150 if interested. I am in Clifton.

r u still looking? I have a 60G deep blue cube rimless RR w stand, eshops rs100 3rd gen sump, Vortech MP10W (older model w white controller) and AquaC Remora HOB skimmer (no pump) that u can have for $300 if interested. Located in Union County. Wanted to keep it after upgrading tank as clown anemone tank but wife said no...

Five-Tiao_people

NJRC Member
r u still looking? I have a 60G deep blue cube rimless RR w stand, eshops rs100 3rd gen sump, Vortech MP10W (older model w white controller) and AquaC Remora HOB skimmer (no pump) that u can have for $300 if interested. Located in Union County. Wanted to keep it after upgrading tank as clown anemone tank but wife said no...
I got the tank from my LFS last week... So sorry, and I do wish I could have talked to you earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.