• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 48x24 frag tank 12-16 deep (Central/South Jersey shore)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Message me and let me know what you have and what you want for it. I can buy or trade corals.

I smashed the deep blue drilling it last night. I want a deeper one like the deep blue was for this tank. I’m probably going to pick up another lowboy this week if I can’t find something deeper.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I am also in the market for a frag tank.
I am going to stay away from the low boys at this time. After I had the leak I am scared to add another one to my system.
The deep blue are very hard to find at this moment.
I am strongly thinking about a raceway to use as a frag tank. Let’s see I will start this project after the holidays.

After seeing this video on reefbum You tube.
His low boy was leaking. I am going to stay away.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Message me and let me know what you have and what you want for it. I can buy or trade corals.

I smashed the deep blue drilling it last night. I want a deeper one like the deep blue was for this tank. I’m probably going to pick up another lowboy this week if I can’t find something deeper.

Dave where do you buy your lowboys usually?

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Aquarium center $105

That’s what makes the “low boy so attractive. It’s low price. For $100 ~ you can have a 4 ft frag tank. I got my low bow from aquatic obsession. Wil can order it for you. The glass is paper thin.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Yup, got three running right now. Best tank value in the hobby. Will prolly end up with a fourth if I can’t find a deeper one at a fair price.