• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: 6 Maybe 8 New Tanks / Good Price / Delivered 07834

So ... I'm moving. I need to buy about 6 new tanks, with stands (couple 90g, 120g and 180g). I need to have them delivered to start setting up ... moving all my existing tanks will be impossible! My plan is to get the new tanks started, slowing move my fish over to the new house. Yeah, this is going to take a while ... uugg.

Any suggestions on who our best NJ vendor would be? Package deal on the tanks, stand and delivery to Denville, NJ 07834?

Thanks! BTW, downsizing as I go ... anyone want to start a nice Cichlid tank? ;) I gave away a great freshwater puffer yesterday.

Also ... hint hint, I'll have a ton of equipment left over and will be announcing a Fish Lovers Garage sale next month! PM me for into ...

http://sandeeland.com/fishcam - Keep an eye on my fish too (what a mess). I haven't even started to think about how I'll move my reef tank. Might be asking for some advice soon ...

Thanks!