• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Beginner Coral Frags in South Jersey

Hey gang,
Now that Dan and I got our ro/di system from AWI, I think we are ready for some coral for our 55g tank.
Looking for some local people selling some frags of beginner corals for the tank. Was thinking mushrooms as a definite for some beginner coral and we are open to all other recommendations.

We're located in Mullica Hill (08062).

Thanks!!! ;D
-Ralph & Dan

Stop on over I am 15 minutes from Mullica Hill and i have a ton of purple mushrooms........856-371-1090 Bill

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you're ever near Jackson let us know. The club has a variety of frags for sale too.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Don,

We have a bunch of frogspawn, torch, birdsnest and leather, plus a few assorted other things. Unfortunately, bewteen MACNA and the Frag Swap we have no time to post pics. You're welcome to swing by and check out what we have but at this point, picture taking isn't an option. We'll be bringing frags to meetings for raffles too, if you want to check them out there.

Sorry but it's just that crazy these days!

Rbu1 said:
Stop on over I am 15 minutes from Mullica Hill and i have a ton of purple mushrooms........856-371-1090 Bill

Not to hijack but, where are you and what else do you have? I'm in woodstown, and always looking to trade.

Just an update, we ended up grabbing some zoa, mushroom, leather frags from adesimone1. Thanks again to Anthony and Terri for the frags.

For everyone else who posted, thanks for the offers. We'll keep you all in mind for when we are ready for our next batch of coral.

-Ralph

If its cool with the mods, by all means.
Maybe we could make regional frag threads, so people can have contacts of other members close by to get some cool frags from!

ssm05rsx said:
If its cool with the mods, by all means.
Maybe we could make regional frag threads, so people can have contacts of other members close by to get some cool frags from!

2x this, seems all the good stuff is up north.