• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Berghia Nudi

Looking for some Berghia Nudibranchs if anybody has any or knows of an lfs that i can pick some up from that'd be awesome

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I got my Berghia from salty underground. They ship well and are around $15 each. In nj the only LFS I find that always has beghia it’s absolutely fish at $29 each.

Last edited:
OK, I'm meeting up with a guy on Wednesday that has a whole bunch of them. He's charging $15-20 for them depending on size. The largest ones are huge - probably 3/4-1". Shoot me a PM including your cell # to let me know how many you want. I picked up some from him last week but I'll probably pick up a few more since they were nice sized.

Only thing is that I'd probably need you to pick up Wednesday evening since it's tough to hold them for too long in a sealed container.