• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Breeding pair of Clownfish

erics210

NJRC Member
Hi James, How are the other pairs going? Especially the beautiful pair you picked up from Alex in February?

Hi James, How are the other pairs going? Especially the beautiful pair you picked up from Alex in February?
Hi Eric,
The pair i got form Alex was a pair of ORA Snowflake one was a premium and the other a regular. They are doing great. It will be at least another year or two until they even think about laying but they are definitely a pair.

I set up another clownfish breeding system that can hold 24 pairs of clownfish. Im going to use the old system for to Quarantine new fish and maybe grow out of the babies at some point.
Ill post a photo of what it looks like later

So the pairs i have so far are:
ORA snowflake pair
2 pairs of Domino
Frostbite pair
Mochavinci Pair
Black and White Ocellaris Pair
True Percula and a Misbar pair - Breeding
2 pair of Ocellaris
Lightning maroon pair - Breeding - picking up this weekend
Gold Stripe maroon Pair - Breeding - picking up this weekend

I know it seams like i have alot of clownfish but with how big my system is im only half full in the breeding system.

I think at this point i will only buy breeding pairs or pairs that have been together for a long time and will breed soon.

7417639baddd6e9e987b22e8b2874bd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk