• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB bristle worms

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I bought a leather coral from Eric and it had a good size bristle that he pulled off before giving it to me.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Are you sure you don't have any? I never see any in any of my tanks, except when I move a rock on the bottom or when I take on out and treat it with peroxide- killed 4 today- death by peroxide

I have one in my tank the size of a small snake that I’m trying to catch. When I see him I have one chance to catch and every time I touch him with my tongs he disappears in the rock work. Plus all the little bristles gives him a good footing in the rockwork making it hard to pull him out

DYIguy

NJRC Member
LOL I have seen them for sale on Ebay....why lol
That's all that shrimp eats- and the supply is unlimited haha- not in my tanks though- one year in and i still only have a few- some say they multiply like crazy- just like bristle worms ;)