• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Bubble Tip Nem, baby brittle stars, feather dusters.

I'm looking for a decent bubble tip anemone. I would like either Red, rainbow, or "flame" but interested in something not typical so let me know what you might have.

I'm also looking to replenish my micro star population (had a tank get smashed and don't think any made it to their new home)

I'm also interested in all types of feather dusters.. Odd ball colors, rare species, regular larger species.. let me know what you guys have.

I'm not looking to break the bank, but let me know what you have. I don't have much at all that is ready for trade at this time, so it would have to be a cash deal.

Update.. I ordered a bunch of display algae's from someone so I am good on that.

Still looking for a bubble tip either rose, red, flame, or rainbow. new split is fine.

Featherduster worms are always welcome. (My wife loves them)

I'm also looking for micro brittle stars and various "sand critters"