• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wtb caulerpa nnj wanaque area 07465

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Iam looking for caulerpa for one of my tanks . I would like the type which I think is more vine like.
Todd I know it’s out of your area, but it I’ll give you as much fern caulerpa, Chaeto, or ulva as you’re willing to take. Hope you’re doing well ok. :)

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Todd I know it’s out of your area, but it I’ll give you as much fern caulerpa, Chaeto, or ulva as you’re willing to take. Hope you’re doing well ok. :)
Thanks Dave I may just take you up on that offer I may be heading south in next week or two plus give me a reason to buy some frags! Lol

Hey bud long to no talk! I have some to share - I only got it in my fuge a little over a month ago so I can't spare a whole lot but the little bit I got has been taking off so if you'd like to try it out the same way I did I'm happy to give you some. I'm in Hewitt NJ 07421 now - last time you came to me I was in Suffern, NY.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Hey bud long to no talk! I have some to share - I only got it in my fuge a little over a month ago so I can't spare a whole lot but the little bit I got has been taking off so if you'd like to try it out the same way I did I'm happy to give you some. I'm in Hewitt NJ 07421 now - last time you came to me I was in Suffern, NY.
Hi Mike
How you been? Sounds good try to set something up later in the week with you? Do you need anything?

No complaints from me, how's everything with you? Do you still have my cell #? If so, text me and we can figure out what day works best - I have the week off from work next week so it shouldn't be too hard to schedule.

Don't need anything in return for the fern caulerpa, like I said I don't have a big amount to spare, but it grows quick in my experience. There's actually a good chance it came from Danger Daves tank :laugh2: to begin with as it was gifted to me from Maximus Reef recently when I bought some of his corals!

If you have anything for sale I'll gladly take a look as my tank is ready to start taking more on.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
No complaints from me, how's everything with you? Do you still have my cell #? If so, text me and we can figure out what day works best - I have the week off from work next week so it shouldn't be too hard to schedule.

Don't need anything in return for the fern caulerpa, like I said I don't have a big amount to spare, but it grows quick in my experience. There's actually a good chance it came from Danger Daves tank :laugh2: to begin with as it was gifted to me from Maximus Reef recently when I bought some of his corals!

If you have anything for sale I'll gladly take a look as my tank is ready to start taking more on.

Almost, my fern caulerpa came from Ryan :)

deepblue68

POTM Winner

I have some Hollywood chalice frags and mushrooms i got from You. I will call you but sounds good for next week.

deepblue68

POTM Winner

I have some red algae. I think it might be dragons breath if you like.

Ryan is the source!

Sounds good Todd, I would love to get some of the pieces from my last tank into this new one - Unless you are trimming back the dragons breath I am okay for now because Ryan also gave me a tiny piece or two along with the caulerpa and it seems to be doing well.