• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB- cheap coral

All, I lost all my coral and I was about to sell everything to wave my white flag. Then a few people that I sold stuff gave me a few things. So if anyone is sell anything in the south jersey area please hit me up.

Thanks

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I'm in Little Egg Harbor. The majority of the couple hundred frags I currently have cut are $10 each for members. I also have some a few different euphylia starting at $20 each.

I'm in Little Egg Harbor. The majority of the couple hundred frags I currently have cut are $10 each for members. I also have some a few different euphylia starting at $20 each.

What kind of schedule do you hold. After hearing all the good things I really want to try and get down there, but it's a bit of a hike for me.

Just looked, actually a bit closer then I thought.
Only an hour

I wish i was closer. I just switched to from a 54 corner fowlr to a 90 bowfront reef setup and im trying to get my coral game started. All i have so far is an invasion of xenia and aptasia :( Im all the way up north in Flanders 07836.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
What kind of schedule do you hold. After hearing all the good things I really want to try and get down there, but it's a bit of a hike for me.

Just looked, actually a bit closer then I thought.
Only an hour
I’m home 3-4 days during the week, evenings, and weekends. We just need to schedule.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I wish i was closer. I just switched to from a 54 corner fowlr to a 90 bowfront reef setup and im trying to get my coral game started. All i have so far is an invasion of xenia and aptasia :( Im all the way up north in Flanders 07836.
lol I’ve driven further for coral :)

So make a day of it. Worth the trip if you buy nothing. His tank.... worth the trip. His frag set up... worth the trip. Just talking with him and discussing reefing with him... worth the trip. And his entire setup, electronics, plumbing. All worth the trip.