• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Clams

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
hey everyone, anyone know any LFS that has clams for sale? looking to add one to the tank and want to get one locally and avoid shipping.

thanks!!!

radiata

NJRC Member
Sea Level Aquarium got in five large (5to6") Maximas about a month ago. The price was too good to pass up. (I got one.) They're gone now, but they were $200 each.

For some reason Salty Underground also got a surprising number of large ones at about the same time. Their best looking ones are gone now, but there are a few 5.5" ones left at $212 each.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sea Level Aquarium got in five large (5to6") Maximas about a month ago. The price was too good to pass up. (I got one.) They're gone now, but they were $200 each.

For some reason Salty Underground also got a surprising number of large ones at about the same time. Their best looking ones are gone now, but there are a few 5.5" ones left at $212 each.

thanks! will check them out if i AqOb doesnt have any i like.