• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB cool zoas

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looking for anyone selling any nice named zoas, affordable polyps good, small colonies OK.

Already have (but wouldn't mind more)...
Rastas
Froot loops
Sunny D
Blondies (have 3 heads pending)
God of War

I'm looking for more of the above and...
Blueberry Fields
Clementines
Hornets (yellow, purple or blue)
Fire and ice (common but I like em)
Dragons eye
Solar eclipse
Snitches (I like these a lot)
Bob Marleys
Purple deaths

I'm willing to drop some cash but want to avoid the $10+ per head situation.
Also looking for decent sized polyps.
Don't want to drop $300+ and come home with a few tiny polyps on dime sized frag plugs.
I dont mind dropping $100 on a frag if I can put it in my tank and see some nice polyps within the week, as opposed to acclimating it and hoping it grows into something visible in 6 months.

Wondering is anyone in club has anything they're in need of trimming back. Please let me know, I'm happy to pay or trade some hardware.

If not, I'm thinking about putting together a net group order. I'll do some research on some shops and drop a post in the future if this search doesn't work out.
Alternate is to find an e-bay dealer and combine shipping.

Would prefer to keep the money in the club. Lemme know if you guys have anything.

Another option is a personal connection I have to a coral wholesaler who is a sponser to the club. Never approached them before.
Unsure how it works as he is wholesaler, but we are a non-profit and I am a registered business.

If that encounter doesn't work, I'll try to make a fe contacts for a large group but if anyone is interested. If possible to use the club non-profit as bargining power that would be nice, but I'm happy to use my Business registration to see if we can do a group order wholesale.

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark,
Fruit Loops doing nice.
Any snitches or scrambled eggs?
Also, if you can drop me a price on the Solar Eclipses and Yellow Deaths would appreciate.
Can stop by Friday afternoon if that works for you.