• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Coral Northern Jersey

DYIguy

NJRC Member
What coral are you looking for?
I have some deep red and red with white spots mushrooms
Probably a Ironman mushrooms too.
Selling for 0.00 $$ a head
Let me know when you plan on visiting Sealevel again- would love some of those, if you still have some :)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Please not that if any NJRC members are to make any purchases from ReefRATZ, the BoD of NJRC is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the outcome.

Mark, well since u guys aren't doing anything, you can't expect someone not to defend themselves....right? I didn't post anything for sale...not sure what you are accusing me of. I don't wish to post on your forum at all. But I do have a right to defend myself.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Mark, well since u guys aren't doing anything, you can't expect someone not to defend themselves....right? I didn't post anything for sale...not sure what you are accusing me of. I don't wish to post on your forum at all. But I do have a right to defend myself.

1. You mentioned that you didn't and do not want to post on the forum, but yet ya did, with a massive for sale post labeled Clearance. Which we mod'd (seeing that In your view we aren't doing anything) because you were an unpaid member.

2. You then signed up to be a paid member (not a vendor) but then had concerns about us "not protecting our income" and that "I dont feel this is a safe environment tbh,...." and soon after demanded a refund (which you got, no questions asked) then you still continue to bring up the fact that we aren't doing anything for you....that we aren't protecting our income....that you dont feel safe in this environment....so I ask what is it exactly that you're looking for?

You can most definitely defend yourself (if being trolled) and we will definitely stand up for vendors (which apparently you're not) and even promote their products, but if you're interested in becoming a legit vendor, then i think you need some thicker skin. This hobby is brutal and if the slightest thing is going to set you off, then maybe just stay as a hobbiest.

*also after doing some quick checking, your Facebook profile does state that you live in BrooklynScreenshot_20220302-160108_Chrome.jpg

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to be mean, but if you do not like it here, or feel safe or whatever, then feel free to move on, kick rocks or continue selling stuff on Facebook

That hasn't been updated in years. Ive been in NJ for years..lol I mean..that just goes to show u anyone can find anything online and run w it. I have moved on. I don't plan to use your forum. Whoever that maximus guy was made more harassing comments and I had to defend myself since you guys allow bullying. I didn't even stoop to his level..I just stated the fact that if you have an issue w me, feel free to address it in real life. I have never had any issue w anyone I have ever dealt with. You are quick to assume and jump on the hate train..and that's fine..but as a mod, you should really be more objective.