• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB corals. Ocean county.

Hello,
I’m trying to fill my tank and would love to buy your coral! I’m in seaside heights. I’m open to all types of corals.

I have some really yellow Pandora Paly's if that is of interest to you (bright yellow not dull at all) ? I am in Howell so not far at all. Shoot me a text and ill get you images. (443-567-3358)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Mark (@hcker99 ) is a great resource for corals, he’ll have almost anything you’d want. I have some stuff, but I’m down in little egg harbor if you ever get down this way PM me and I can show you what I have.

Good luck!!

Hi Mark, this is Mike I’ve gotten some corals from you before my little baby girl was born. I’ll call when I’m back in Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Hi Mark, this is Mike I’ve gotten some corals from you before my little baby girl was born. I’ll call when I’m back in Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mike. When ever you're ready let me know and I'll take care of ya.