• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB corals ( south jersey )

Looking to buy some corals for decent prices. Looking for mixed pot.. Softies, sps and lps. Located in Egg Harbor Township. Willing to drive up to 30 minutes away. Tired of driving hours to get decent sized corals at decent prices.

Jon, If you get this, I tried replying to you but site would not allow me to. I kept getting error message. I definitely could be interested. Could you send pictures. Do you know how far pitman is from me in egg harbor township. Do you have other pieces or livestock or know anyone else who might. I could buy or even trade. It doesn't seem that there are that many people in our area. Do not want to spend a fortune like at local fish stores. I also have numerous credits to local fish stores, so if dry goods are what you need, I can purchase and use for trade. My e-mail is afedericorph@comcast.net

Thanks
Antonio