• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Doser

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My Jecod bit the dust. It lights up when plugged in but motor/pump is not making any noise.

Looking for 2 or 3 head doser.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Where are you located? I don't have much in frags honestly.
Currently can frag the following:
Green hairy Mushroom
Pink cabbage
Green Nepthea
Hollywood Stunner frags
Nuclear green palys

and this but forget the name

Attachments

• Coral.jpg
    Coral.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 4

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member
I’m in Linden, 07036.

Definitely interested in the Hollywood stunner. Not sure what else. I’ve been taking it slow but I think it’s time to fill up my tank. But I have a lot of green. Open to suggestions as to what corals I should get!

IMG_1074.jpeg

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The stunners are small and think I have 2 or 3. Will get pics and send over.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have a 29g non-drilled tank, a 40g one hole on top left drilled and a 1g or1.5g AIO tank.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The two Stunner frags. Hairy shrooms covered one some.

Attachments

• 20231005_143115.jpg
    20231005_143115.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Forgot I also have an Elos PS2000 skimmer body brand new but no pump. rated up to 500g light bio-load.

Also, have a used Elos PS1000 skimmer with pump.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Andy, was nice meeting you. Let me know how the corals do and thanks again for the dosers.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I have a 4 channel jebao doser, needs heads and power supply tho but the doser is pretty much barely used. just missing stuff. let me know

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have a 4 channel jebao doser, needs heads and power supply tho but the doser is pretty much barely used. just missing stuff. let me know
Thanks but the trade with Andy was for a 3 head and 4 head dosers. I was able to repair the 3 head I had with parts from the one I sank.

Status
Not open for further replies.