• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Dry rock and 75/90 gallon tank.

Before going out to buy some new rock, would anyone have some dry rock? Looking for 15-20lbs of reefsaver, pukani, or similar rock.

Similarly, Petco is running their 75gal tanks at half off right now ($105+tax) but before I walk in there with some polarized glasses and a tablet, would anyone have an undrilled 90 or 75 tank floating around? preferably 90 since the 75 is easy enough to buy new if necessary. This would be to drill penninsula style tank so would just need to be sure that is possible before taking. I am fairly certain I can squeeze that 90 in the back seat of my g6.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Roca, I am in Bridgewater and am selling dry rock for $1 a pound. It would need a good cleaning as it has been sitting in a sump in my basement for awhile. but, the price is right.