• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Easy Beginner Corals (Near Toms River area)

Looking to buy some easy beginner corals near the Toms River area. My nano tank just finished cycling and my AI Prime HD is coming in today. Interested in softies or maybe some lps like frog spawn. Trying to avoid anything that contains palytoxins as I have a pup that likes to lick any drop of water she can find.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I can help you, I’m in little egg and sell frags to club members at $10 a pop (you’re a paid club member right?).

I would suggest letting the reef mature a little before you start putting euphyllia or any lps in there. I still have a a colony of leptostrea that I first put in my reef about the same time frame as you. But it is the only frag of 5 input in that survived.

You can’t go wrong with Dave. He has some nice corals and the price is always right!
i have some really easy starter coral. Orange clove polyps. GSP if your interested. I’m not far from you.

I am a paid club member. At that point, what do you have for sale that you suggest me starting out with @DangerDave ? I’ll definitely let my tank mature a little more if that’s what the club generally suggests.

@Yates273 , I’m not interested in GSP as my rock is quite porous and I’m worried I won’t be able to “weed-like” growth.