• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Easy SPS Frags (Bergen County)

Hey,

I am about ready for some easier SPS frags to start testing my system for SPS growth. Tank is about 1 month and want to ease it in before I purchase a huge batch of SPS from an individual.

Closer the better - 07646 New Milford NJ

Thank you,
Mike

I won't go too far into conversation. I plan to keep my parameters stable. The time frame you gave is very sound and my initial intentions. I have seen plenty of examples that did not have to wait 6 months-12months to house a sps dominant tank.

As long as you are able to keep solid parameters than you should be fine. I will be doing kalk/dosing 2 part. Besides the aminos etc.

I think I'll be fine with the setup I put in place to be ready to keep parameters in check.

Either way, just looking for any easy SPS close by. Be it a monti, birdsnest, etc. again, 100% will go to a NJRC raffle and expect NOTHING in return.

Just please don't PM me asking 30$ for a 1" frag of birds of paradise etc. These are not corals I intend to keep so if you fragged a piece by accident and were going to put it up for sale 10-15$ bucks. LMK.

Ok, well bought a nice frag pack that I hope to grow out. I don't go to NJReefer meets like that especially since it's usually far south.

If anyone from bergen county area goes to the April/May one depending on how my tank is doing, I will have 7 frag give aways.

All I ask is to pay it forward, if you see a new reefer in need or it grows out and ready to frag, remember the generosity that it came from. I am not saying never to sell it at a price but to keep the price reasonable and give some free ones away if you are able to.