• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB frags - softies, LPS (Ocean or Monmouth)

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
become a paid member. One of our members has great corals (blastos, and euphyllia plus other corals) for very little $. But you have to be a paid member to purchase at the great prices. Two days a week he works near Monmouth Mall/ACC. You could pickup from him outside of his work building

become a paid member. One of our members has great corals (blastos, and euphyllia plus other corals) for very little $. But you have to be a paid member to purchase at the great prices. Two days a week he works near Monmouth Mall/ACC. You could pickup from him outside of his work building
I have no problem becoming a paid member. Just kept forgetting.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
@Cappiepants I have what you are looking for. If you PM me your number I can provide you pics and pricing (It's way better if youre a member here). I'm in Ocean County, 08087.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have no problem becoming a paid member. Just kept forgetting.

$12 membership per year!! http://www.njreefers.org/account/upgrades

Becoming a paid NJRC Members opens up different types of benefits. Here is a list of some of the benefits you will receive:
  • - Group Buys - Group Buys are held several times a year. These buys cover different types of products from many different types of vendors.
  • - Discounts from LFS and online sponsors of NJRC
  • - Access to member only forms
  • - NJRC Member banner under their name
  • - Many others....