• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Frags!!!

I live in Burlington and I'm looking for anyone with some $5,10 frags that'd like to sell. I'm off on Monday/Tuesdays for arranged pick ups. Please let me know what you have. I'm looking for some small SPS frags, Zoas, Acans, Blasto......Just LMK what you have. Thanks Joe

I have time and money to spend this Tuesday afternoon so who has some nice zoas to offer? Looking to pick up multiple pieces. Would be nice to get some $5-10 frags. Not looking for a ton of heads maybe 4-6 per frag. Please let me know time and location. Text also to 609 424 4300 thanks Joe

I got a few bits on some things I'm looking for so my money is now spent. Will post up again shortly for any other takers that may be looking to make a quick buck. Thank you to those that got back to me!!! Now I just have to go collect!