• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Goldenrod Anacropora

Looks like there may be some places online that sell it but I’d rather get it locally if possible. Really want a nice yellow coral in the tank

john90009

NJRC Member
I’m in a coral club so if I land on a golden rod which is the most common and cheapest in it I’ll let you know.

john90009

NJRC Member
Basically like a coral gamble. You can subscribe to a spin on the wheel for 99 bucks and you can land on a lot of different corals. On my first spin I got a motor city prom queen tenuis, which is 250 from any other vendor so it’s working out. Goldenrod is the least desirable coral on the wheel.

Basically like a coral gamble. You can subscribe to a spin on the wheel for 99 bucks and you can land on a lot of different corals. On my first spin I got a motor city prom queen tenuis, which is 250 from any other vendor so it’s working out. Goldenrod is the least desirable coral on the wheel.
That’s cool John. If you come across it and don’t want it let me know.