• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB IM Nuvo 25 Lagoon

Seems like the easiest option for me to set up a 2' or less frag tank. I have a stand that will accomodate up to 24"x24" footprint.

Again, using it at a frag tank and willing to entertain some other options. Lmk Thanks,
Gabe

Its a very simple stand that I built originally to hold a big 55g brute can off the ground. I actually bought some new Baltic birch this weekend to make a little more put together stand - even though it’s all in my basement mechanical room ha.

I would imagine if you own a drill and just about any saw, you could easily put something similar together for less than $50 with 2x4s and some mdf or melamine. If you are confident in your ability to cut sheet goods like plywood square, then you could have something for around $100-125 in materials that is pretty dang close to furniture quality.

I’ve been looking around but looks like that’s going to be my choice!! I’m just going to put wood and playwood around it and leave it!
If you see it’s next to a furniture and doesn’t look as nice anymore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9