• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB inexpensive beginner corals

Hey guys. Just looking for some $5-$20 frags of beginner stuff.. ya know like zoas, Monti’s, Digi’s, Stylo, birdnest, maybe some frogspawn or hammer if someone is parting with some cheap. Send me pics of what ya have and price. 856 889 7342. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@whitebear1020 I see that you are responding to a wtb request. However. This can be construed as a sales post as well. So unfortunately it needs to be removed. Sorry for inconvenience.

However if you would like to post please feel free to go to our deal and steals section which is available to paid members.

Currently if you join up we are giving away a frag bag with a new membership

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey guys. Just looking for some $5-$20 frags of beginner stuff.. ya know like zoas, Monti’s, Digi’s, Stylo, birdnest, maybe some frogspawn or hammer if someone is parting with some cheap. Send me pics of what ya have and price. 856 889 7342. Thanks

Will be at the meeting this April 22nd at Mike H's house? If you are, I will p.m. you and we can discuss details of corals I might have available for you. Such as I know we haven't giant birds nest and it's color is pink. It's just getting way too big in the display tank and needs to be trimmed. If you are going to the meeting and would like a frag or more, p.m. me and we'll discuss the details. It's not appropriate to sell in this type of thread so just PM me if interested.

Will be at the meeting this April 22nd at Mike H's house? If you are, I will p.m. you and we can discuss details of corals I might have available for you. Such as I know we haven't giant birds nest and it's color is pink. It's just getting way too big in the display tank and needs to be trimmed. If you are going to the meeting and would like a frag or more, p.m. me and we'll discuss the details. It's not appropriate to sell in this type of thread so just PM me if interested.

Pm sent