• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Jawbreaker Shroom

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey guys, looking for a JB shroom, let me know what you have. can also trade a CC Superfreak shroom as well.

Thanks!

erics210

NJRC Member
Thanks Rob! but don't cut it up! JBs dont do well when they get cut. babies are usually the way to go.
I AGREE!

ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

Had a GORGEOUS Jawbreaker with one side an awesome pattern. Tried my luck, and split in two. The awesome pattern side melted. the plain side hung on for a while before vanishing...

On a side note I have several.
Let me use my phone and post a few shots.

erics210

NJRC Member
IMG_20201224_134805405_BURST001.jpg
This is the Mama NFS.
Have 3 babies available.
They were much fuller a few weeks back, but I have them in a placstic hang on box as I was rearranging things.

erics210

NJRC Member
1.png
2.png
4.png
5.png
56.png

This was the day I dropped them in the box as they dettached because I changed my ALK to 8.8dLH from alot higher.
The mother stayed attached and has returned to her former glory+, the babies do not like the bright light and are less happy/
I will be fashioning a container to place them at the bottom of the tank to reattach. If you like them we can talk.
Will just need a week or 2 for them to reatach properly. Not a fan of selling floaters.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
If you wanna try anything, if you have alot of exposed foot, you can try just running a razor base or scalpel through that to create a separation.
View attachment 34161
View attachment 34162

Whenever I fragged mushrooms in the past you always had to have a piece of the mouth on both pieces. Why would these be different

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Whenever I fragged mushrooms in the past you always had to have a piece of the mouth on both pieces. Why would these be different

not sure exactly, but jawbreakers generally just do really bad once cut, even with a piece of the mouth on both pieces.