• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Kessil A360WE and gooseneck

Hi, I'm looking for a Kessil A360WE and matching gooseneck. I'd like to get the newer e-series. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!!

thanks!! i'll see if i can find one gently used first. if not, i'll probably order from amazon too. how's your experience with the lights? any pros and cons?

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
i love my kessil, and wouldn't replace it for anything else....for me, the only con is the gooseneck, it doesn't allow for clean wire management. you'd have to zip tie (or something) the wires to the goose neck

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I love my Kessils. I have two A150e Deep Ocean Blue lights plug A360WE Tune (with controller). The goosenecks do not allow for clean look but I hear the new goosenecks do (check out @MaxDamage984 build where he has a new gooseneck)

I will say the cons are - price and wire management (with old Goosenecks)
I will say pros - nice lights, good coverage.

Now I can't really compare them to T5s no Mh lights or even other LEDs cause they are what I started with. I did kill a couple of corals (newbie and I never lowered my lights when adding new corls and I killed two birdnest) Other than that my corals been doing good.

I love my light. You can check my build thread I do have the new goose neck. It is made so the wires go inside of it. It is a very clean and modern look. I would highly suggest getting the kessil controller as well as it really opens up the light's capabilites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk