• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Neptune Apex or ApexEL

I'm looking to buy an Apex EL, with the energy bar and probes that normally come in the kit. however, I'm open to buying the regular model depending on the price. Please let me know if you have one available and is interested in selling.

I got a guy that has the apex with all the probes and 3 energy power and intank par meter 400.00 let me know if you are interested

This was still available

Rueric

NJRC Member
I’ve been running reef-pi with a control board unit from Robotank: Reef-pi DIY Aquarium Controller Hardware Hat, Automate your Reef Tank

For this, I’ve set up my pH probe, temperature probe, and dosing pumps, all for under $150 including the pieces.
to add more dosing pumps, I just buy the pump itself for $10 on Amazon and ask my buddy to 3D print the case.

I have been contemplating picking up an apex for the trident though.. I feel like manual testing is starting to get tiresome..