• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB NEPTUNE APEX SYSTEM

You won’t be disappointed I love my Apex although I only have the El with a bunch of modules. Didn’t really need the salinity probe or orp probe. Saved me a few bucks to spend on other stuff. If you can’t find here, try R2R. I see them on there for a decent price. Another option is buy new and make a few payments over the course of a few months. This way it doesn’t hurt all at once and you get a warranty.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
thanks i have one new but its the older version with 2 probes i think its from 2014

If you have the old version you can keep your probes and use them on the apex el.
I have the full version and I don’t think it’s worth it.
If I had to do it again I would get the apex EL
And save the difference for a trident.

eli smoke

NJRC Member
I bought a classic on fb market place for really cheap. So far I’ve ended up buying the eb8, fmm, 1link, breakout box, ldk, optical sensors, temp and ph probes, the list goes on and on. Don’t regret any of it. Can’t understand why I didn’t do it sooner.

eli smoke

NJRC Member
Trying to lay it out to get it mounted.

Attachments

• 5F1235CB-0220-4E84-8FE1-7B791FB73D67.jpeg
    5F1235CB-0220-4E84-8FE1-7B791FB73D67.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Looking good but make sure you leave a little room for more modules. There’s always that chance you will need another

eli smoke

NJRC Member
Looking good but make sure you leave a little room for more modules. There’s always that chance you will need another
Thanks. Ended up moving them around a few times before drilling the holes to hide the wires. Still a work in progress. Need to figure out the programming for my home made ato and awc. Definitely the problem with apex, wanting more modules.