Looking for a used mixing station, or the parts to put one together. Happy to drive for the right setup.
What I'm after:
1. Two or three barrels, 30 gal or so, with a stand
2. Plumbing, valves, and a transfer pump if you've got them
3. RODI unit (6 stage if possible, we're on chloramine here)
I'd take any of it separately too. If you're breaking down a tank and this stuff is just taking up garage space, let me know what you want for it.
Cash, local pickup, I'll come to you. Somerville, Somerset County.
Thanks,
Mike
What I'm after:
1. Two or three barrels, 30 gal or so, with a stand
2. Plumbing, valves, and a transfer pump if you've got them
3. RODI unit (6 stage if possible, we're on chloramine here)
I'd take any of it separately too. If you're breaking down a tank and this stuff is just taking up garage space, let me know what you want for it.
Cash, local pickup, I'll come to you. Somerville, Somerset County.
Thanks,
Mike
