• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB small, beginner frag pack (Ocean County)

Hello all,
I'm looking to purchase a small frag pack of easy/beginner corals. I have experience in the hobby from a decade ago, but just recently restarted, and am working with a much smaller tank at this point (5.5g). It has been running for about 2 months now with some inverts, and I would like to add some easy to care for corals.

Hello all,
I'm looking to purchase a small frag pack of easy/beginner corals. I have experience in the hobby from a decade ago, but just recently restarted, and am working with a much smaller tank at this point (5.5g). It has been running for about 2 months now with some inverts, and I would like to add some easy to care for corals.
I have lots of softies like zoas and shrooms in Howell monmouth County. Right down the street from me is @hcker99 from ultimate corals.