• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB - Small frag of Frogspawn, Hammer, Torch, Etc.

falconut

NJRC Member
I'm looking for a small frag of Frogspawn, Hammer, Torch, Galaxea, etc. ($10 - $15 range, assuming 1 - 2 heads) I live in Blackwood, NJ 08012, but may be going to the April meeting with my buddy. So, I could possibly pickup there.

I used to have plenty of these corals a few years ago and they grew like crazy. Then my tank had a LPS crash, where they would lose heads until none were left. The only LPS that survived was my Green Bubble. I believe I have fixed the problem, but I don't want to get a big frag or spend a lot of money on any LPS until I know for sure. My LFS never has anything under $60. So, if you have any small LPS frags and live in South Jersey or are going to the meeting, let me know. Again, nothing exotic, just something around $10 - $15, so I can find out if my tank is back or if problems still exist.

Thanks,
Craig