• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB small gigantea carpet anemone

On the hunt for a small (6-8”) gigantea carpet in very vivid blue or red. Located by the GWB in New Jersey. Happy to drive to surrounding neighborhoods.

Check out NY Aquatic. On their website, it's located under "Rare Finds." He has them and is located in the Bronx - pretty close to you.

Hey thanks for the heads up! I saw these online but didn’t realize he was so close by and I was a little hesitant to spend that kind of money without seeing the true color in person - I’m going to try and go tomorrow!

Yeah, and while you're there, feel free to ask him about any fish you see. He has more fish than any store I've ever seen and will give you discount pricing in-store. Just give him a call before you head over - I think he's a one man operation so you just want to make sure he's there!