• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Yellow tang

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I sold the one I had because it was too aggressive in my tank and killed any new fish I tried to add but I miss the vibrant color and movement. LMK what you have (size/price/location) and thx for looking.

Eric

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I sold the one I had because it was too aggressive in my tank and killed any new fish I tried to add but I miss the vibrant color and movement. LMK what you have (size/price/location) and thx for looking.

Eric
Aquatic Obsession had one last weekend.
the Petco in Brick had two small ones.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I had him over three years before he became homicidal and in my 225 it should be good for a long, long time.

Rueric

NJRC Member
You can get biota ones. Think they were charging $150 last time. Comes super small and super quarantined

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I tried that - it was super tiny and pale. It was doing fine, eating everything and swimming actively for about 3 months - then one morning I found it dead. I read on R2R that that seems to happen a bit. Will (of Aquatic Obsessions) said the rumor is that Hawaii may start collecting and shipping YTs again in March.

Rueric

NJRC Member
I tried that - it was super tiny and pale. It was doing fine, eating everything and swimming actively for about 3 months - then one morning I found it dead. I read on R2R that that seems to happen a bit. Will (of Aquatic Obsessions) said the rumor is that Hawaii may start collecting and shipping YTs again in March.
That is unfortunate. I got my first and only YT from there, still thriving till this day.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The Biogas I've seen for sale were all very skinny, wouldn't pull the trigger if I wanted one.