• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT/B Live Sand

Hey everyone,

I just got my 180 set up and put some live rock in to seed my base rock and I am looking to get some live sand from a couple of members to get some good diversity going in my tank. I am willing to trade a cupful of my sand for a cupful yours or I can throw you a couple of dollars.

I would prefer it if your are local or close to Point Pleasant but I am willing to travel a little.

I think I need to get my post count up to PM because my old account got wiped out by the NJR website fiasco, but if you do PM me, I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks
Dave

No one can spare a cupful of sand? Anyone know a LFS that sells quality live sand (not the bagged stuff)? I need to get some critters in my tank. It is through its initial cycle and just waiting for my clowns to go through QT.