• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Firefish, Peppermint shrimp, damsels

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'm combining tanks in the next couple of weeks. All are in my tank for over 6 months- firefish, 2 peppermint shrimp, 2 Springer Damsels ( great for a nano or pico) pink damsel- pics on request pickup in Chester 07930 or meet

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Pink needs an aggressive cohab I haven't offered Springers before- are only about 1 inch each- they are angels- not aggressive or territorial just may get lost in my 75g, maybe the 40b too, have 2 in my 13 gal- love them

Rbta? Then have other coral like xenia and cabbage leather. Could take all fish if you need to get rid of them

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I don't have to get rid of any of them. I have 2 Springers in another tank, I could move the Firefish to my 40b and the Peppermint shrimp to the new tank (75g). Don't want any rbta, xenia only if it's pulsing and cabbage if it has some color- don't need/want any brown