• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Flame Angel for coral

Looking to trade for corals. Had this since 2018, healthy other than a physical left eye injury it got in 2018 leaving fish with bubbled clear cover as per1st pix. FYI - after being a model citizen, it wiped out Pocillapora & GSP while nibbling some zoas. Located in Central NJ

angel2.jpg

angel.jpg

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
That second fish is a male lyretail anthais

Whose the other fish in the second picture? Looks nice!
Thanks. Female Lyretail Anthia, males are purple. These were the few, if not only, anthias that ate dry food which was important to me esp when we are travelling. Otherwise it gets fed frozen in the morning and dry in pm.

@tom So you typically feed twice a day and they're okay? Everyone says due to their high activity, they need to be fed several times a day, up to 4 or 5 times or they starve.

@tom So you typically feed twice a day and they're okay? Everyone says due to their high activity, they need to be fed several times a day, up to 4 or 5 times or they starve.
yes, had it almost 2 yrs now. That was my concern at first but it's been fine, there may be pods in my tank that I don't see otherwise 2x/day and only 1x/day via autofeeder when we're out of town.