• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT flame hawkfish

I have a less than model citizen whom has been banished to the sump as of last night. He began bullying my new jawfish yesterday and the jawfish was a must have on my list whereas Mr hawkfish was not, honestly its my fault for adding the hawkfish first so its not really his fault. Anyway I'd like to trade him for something else maybe corals, another fish or some sort of inverts. Pretty much open to anything but a nice frag would be ideal. Pm me if anybody is interested as I feel bad leaving him in the sump. Pics are from when he was in the display.

Attachments

• 20201201_190812.jpg
    20201201_190812.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20201026_201030.jpg
    20201026_201030.jpg
    836.7 KB · Views: 28

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
We can pit it against my spotted hawkfish and see who wins.
I always wanted a flame one though.

I guess I just wasn't lucky with mine. Ever since I banished him my other fish are swimming around the tank alot more too. I never seen any aggression from him toward any fish except the jawfish but it definitely seems odd that everybody else is more happy now.

Bump! I need someone to come take this little guy off my hands. It's killing me seeing him live in the sump. No need to trade anything anymore as i just want to see him go to a good home. Not sure if I need to start a new post on the chain or if this one can be moved.

I have a friend who’s just starting he’s 210 gallons back up after a tank crash Like a month ago.. would you mind if I ask him? He’s starting to add fish now