• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Lab Grade pH Electrode for another pH Electrode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like title says, got this Lab grade pH electrode but it’s too thick for my Calcium Reactor port, looking to trade for another brand new pH electrode.
I’m located in Elizabeth but willing to meet up.
143de718147f014812a5d9dde05a092b.jpg
344ed6c035cc8606e753ef2515a1e1fb.jpg
a4fdbf8972f9d70ec01b3f6df6d38f5f.jpg

S450CD Flat Surface Low Volume pH Probe | Sensorex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I've been looking at the AquaMaxx cTech T-1 or the T-2. The T-1 says it's good for 300 gallons and my tank is 225 gallon and mainly sps. I dont know if the T-1 will be able to handle the demand. I'm dosing a 168 mls a day plus a kalk stirrer.

Going to frag some coral this week I should be able to get you a head of gold hammer. If you still want one.

Thanks I've been looking at the AquaMaxx cTech T-1 or the T-2. The T-1 says it's good for 300 gallons and my tank is 225 gallon and mainly sps. I dont know if the T-1 will be able to handle the demand. I'm dosing a 168 mls a day plus a kalk stirrer.

Going to frag some coral this week I should be able to get you a head of gold hammer. If you still want one.

You can always add some Kalk to your ATO.
Yeah, I’d like to get the Gold Hammer, my wife likes them, please send me a text or PM me the price or if you’d like to do a trade.
Thanks a lot in advance Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.