• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Landscape Design Services for Frags etc

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I own a landscape design/ development ( and construction) company for 40+ years and now am semi retired. You or your gardener can do the work- most people just don't know where to start ( Home Depot/ Lowes- good prices, but no experts ) Deer problems, shade gardens, natives re-claiming an overgrown landscape - I've been doing/ designing for decades. I have access to wholesale prices and pass them on. I'm in Chester, Morris County, can work with you online or meet locally

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I own a landscape design/ development ( and construction) company for 40+ years and now am semi retired. You or your gardener can do the work- most people just don't know where to start ( Home Depot/ Lowes- good prices, but no experts ) Deer problems, shade gardens, natives re-claiming an overgrown landscape - I've been doing/ designing for decades. I have access to wholesale prices and pass them on. I'm in Chester, Morris County, can work with you online or meet locally
Good stuff! Do you offer drawings (computer generated or otherwise) as well?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Old school, from simple drawings on a sketch pad to scale designs done by hand. A lot can be accomplished with just a simple conversation/ 2 or 3 lol
Awesome!! I used to build ponds and still help my old boss out a bit. Towards the end of doing it full time I got into the landscaping side of it and really enjoyed it.